Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Over the weekend
Thanks Rain for the cupcake bought at the Bakery Fest :)
woah,'stylo-milo' skinny neon jeans for kids.
A hotdog made in China, anybody ?
Have been listening to Korean songs lately.

Mon/Tue
My Ruyan darling's hairchalk :)
Class ended quite early today as our relieved faci decided to cut us some slack because it was our last lesson for that module. Hanged out with my classmates at causeway for awhile. And this what I call, "last minute bonding". Weren't hanging out with each other much til the end of sem. And it's kinda regretful for not treasuring them until now :'(





Love candid shots like this. Kekeke ^^
Fat cheeks is me :(







Aiming for this  top. Team polka-dots forever! <3>

Oh yaaaah, and happy belated birthday Sharil! \^^"/
Next... SojuBang Korean BBQ Buffet Restaurant with my dear girl, Sharon!~
There's a church sitting on top of this hill and some random slope.
I was so famished that I only took photos of the food but not a single shot with my bestie HAHAHA! (Y)

Nom nom nom~
Wah after blogging about this post makes me go hungry again hahahaha!


Location: 44/46 Tanjong Pagar Road, Tanjong Pagar, 088465 (Near Novena Mrt)
Phone: 6227 6033
Cost: S$21 - S$30


Lastly, here's a fail jump shot :D
jG1MwI on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


xoxo
xoxoxo
xooxoxoxo

No comments: