Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Third Semesterrrr

Ps. This is a very picture-heavy post.
And thanks to my love, Ruyan for almost all the photos. Tyvm!~ J










 

Okay, here's a short guide on:
How to take a photo?
 Step 1: Adjust your hair.
Step 2: Find where the camera focus.
 Step 3: Wait for the camera to snap.
 Step 4: Ta-daaaa~ Finally a proper J !

HAHAHAHA!

 

Sharil's birthday! ^^




Beforemath
Aftermath :D 



   




Birthday kiss *muacks*








 

What a great semester! Love all my classmates :)
Tak-pokkkkkkkk!~
 

         

 
 


E65LuC on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
This dude here is my bestfriend. He have been in my life ever since I stepped in Rp. We have so much fate that we were in the same class twice despite being in different courses. He's a super duper nice gentle, kind of guy who is fun-loving and also understands me well. Love him so much! ^^ 






#swag



 

 







   





   






Really thank God for really good classmates. Enjoyed this sem alot that I don't wish to change my class, can i, please? The only thing I regret was being late for all classes so therefore not spendng enough time with them.I WILL MISS YOU PEOPLE! :x


 And that's the end of first half semester of year 2.
Peace Out! A

No comments: