Saturday, August 18, 2012

National Day

(Outdated Post on 9 Aug)
This is not any other typical national day when I every year would either stay at home to rest and watch the live telecast of the National day Parade or go to the nearest place to catch the fireworks. Cecelia and I haven't much time tgt so we had a date today. We spent half of the time deciding where to go to avoid the crowd so Vivo City was the best choice. ^^ We wanted to go Chinatown, Holland Village, Bugis, Orchard.  And finally our flickle-minded minds decide on Vivo. tsk tsk. Indeed, there were less people at there and I even got a seat when even I went home. And too exhausted when we were exploring the ways we got lost and we part ways after catching Total Recall.


 cheek bones!!! *super happy*

From Topman, i like! ^^



 I juat had a date with Mr. Cat ^^

No comments: