Monday, August 20, 2012

Mug oh mug.

Went to study at the Lot one's library with Cecilia and her junior. Really a bad idea because there was no seat at all during the study peaak hour. Quite a productive study while eating lunch and study at food junction but was chased out and back to library and found a seat. Really cannot focus when Im hungry haha.
Shepherd's pie!
Cravings for fruit tarts finally fulfilled! Yums ^^
Wanna get this when I have my new phone.
See Cecilia direct chinese translation of her name, damn cute!

New socks and water bottle.
New wallpaper yo! It's actually my blouse's design haha.
Super cui face.




Best Maroon 5 live show I have ever seen!
I played this at the background while I studied. Really calmed my reckless mind to start studying :)
Reminisce all the classic songs they sang at the indoor stadium last year. I think Moves Like Jagger haven't release yet so didn't get to hear it live at the concert .
&$:!NEK




Anyway,
 SELAMAT HARI RAYA! Z

No comments: