Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day Of School

Yet another picture-heavy post, love to take pictures hehehe.
Sorry uh, wait for it to load^^
They both looked like butch hahaha!
With my 1/2 of Y2S1 classmates ^^



Hi Ted's small eyes !

Hi Ted's twins (Another guy wore the same)
Choc milkshake












With my programming STA classmates, they are so fun-loving!  ^^

Aidil says he will buy for me as Bday present kekeke ^^
Ducks are so adorable!




My beloved bro ^^
My love, Fareeeeeeeeee! ^^


Today was truly fruitful, get hang out with so many friends and bid farewell as we are not gonna be in the same class anymore :'( After school, hanged out with Aidil and Faree, had a wonderful heart-to-heart talk while having our teabreak at coffeebean. And watched the movie, "Brave" and then gave Aidil a makeover by helping him shop for new clothes.
xoxo

No comments: