Friday, August 17, 2012

Home is where the heart is

Went to hang out with Aidil after school at his house as we both wanted to slack at a place. My house was a bad choice so ya. I was having a very bad flu so I needed a cosy place too. We went to grab food at the basak-malam (Street market ) .Whatever food I see, I will find it delicious so I ended up spending 3/4 of my allowance on it loh. How spendthrift I was! So that day didn't save a cent. Argh. Watched 2 movies online, The Dictator and The Stepfather and went home feeling much better for my flu :)

Pokka's cute new chick phone cover! ^^

Woooooo. My fave indian rojak. The sauce is sedap!


This is the second time going his house but I'm still astonished by the interior decorations of his home. How envy I was for his parents' creativy!







Waiting....


xoxo 

No comments: