Saturday, January 12, 2013

Start

 It's just the start of the year, and I lie, disappoint, break promises, swear, procrastinate, lose my temper, the sin goes on. Seriously jack... Especially, letting people down. I was told by at least 2 person in just two weeks that they were disappointed in me. Have I not been good? Have I not been following the rules or controlling myself? Discipline, where is it? Are pinky promises delivered? Have I lost it all? I really don't know. I'm really trying very hard; real hard in finding that balance and also in perfecting life. A good change is honestly good, haha, obviously...ok what I'm trying to say even though it's a good change but I still need time to get used to the adjustment. At least I have something to look forward in life. Perfecting life? Don't think so  because all humans can't be perfect. So after all, time is the key. I need time to prove myself.






Hey there, will you forgive me ?     xx.

No comments: