Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gymmmmmmmmmmmmm

 Dad made me breakie for me. And the mustard sauce will somehow remind me of daddy :)
HAHA secretly took a shot of shy Aidil while he is doing weights. (He's so gonna kill me :/ )

Shit, Aidil is staring at me, opps he caught me taking photo of him hahaha.





Manly Bo Zhong :)


Immediately into dancing mode upon hearing Oppa Gangnam style song! ^^

I really had a very fun and enjoyable gym session with my beloved classmates! ^^

So sinful to eat this after gym :(


xoxo

1 comment:

jabepadget said...

The best slot machine games by NetEnt
List of Top 원주 출장안마 5 Best Slot Machines by NetEnt · NetEnt's slot game selection · Playstika · Playtech 화성 출장마사지 · Pragmatic Play · NetEnt · NetEnt · 상주 출장샵 Betsoft 충주 출장마사지 · NetEnt · Microgaming. 광양 출장샵