Friday, August 24, 2012

Brace-free day


Yay, a new smile! ^^

The view i'm looking.



This is where they put the colourful braces bracket.

I was playing with the kids while waiting for my dental appointment.

My new dentures, opps, no i mean my new retainers HAHA!
I swear retainers is worse than braces. More painful and annoying than braces.
I talked like some fellow with short tongue and seems similar to some rugby player
 before a game, they have wear something to protect their teeth.
I couldn't eat as and when I want because I have to take out the retainers while wearing braces,
I just eat it without having it remove. So ma fan luh!
I don't know how to survive the 6 months.
But I'm still excited for the new change!

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day.


xoxo

No comments: